Dental Decks INBDE Upgrade: Thoughtful, Comprehensive, & Effective
Aug 9th 2022
- When the INBDE was announced, a team of experts reviewed Dental Decks to make sure the decks would prep students for the new exam.
- Instead of just combining Dental Decks Parts I and II, they evaluated everything carefully, modifying or removing outdated questions, and adding new material that best reflects the format and content of the INBDE.
- Smart students trust Dental Decks INBDE and believe it’s the most comprehensive dental board prep you can buy.
Have you started prepping for your dental boards? Having the right INBDE study aid lowers your stress and makes it easier to pass the exam on your first try.
You may be wondering, though, do study aids actually offer the right preparation for the INBDE?
Don’t stress. We’ve got your back. With Dental Decks INBDE, you can feel confident about your exam because every bit of the material underwent a super thorough review and editing process to make sure you have the most up-to-date content and the best overall study tool possible.
Dental Decks Gets an INBDE Glow Up
Apparently, there’s a rumor going around that we just combined Dental Decks Part I and II. (That’s fake news, by the way.)
Our intensive content review went way beyond just combining the two earlier versions. We can honestly say the review team crushed it. Dental Decks INBDE is a new and improved study aid. The redesigned Dental Decks ensure your success with both updated and new questions, plus you get study materials specifically designed for the INBDE format and content. Sweet, right?
So What’s New with Dental Decks INBDE?
To make sure Dental Decks INBDE would prepare you for the new exam format and content, we made some pretty legit additions.
Patient Information Box – Dental Decks case-based questions follow the INBDE patient information box format, which asks you to answer questions based on the patient’s history, chief complaint, and current findings.
Case Study Booklet – We revised and expanded the case study booklet so it includes 36 cases with 183 related practice questions.
New Content Areas – Dental Decks INBDE includes Foundation Knowledge and Clinical Competencies areas that weren’t covered in previous versions, including the newly added section on “Research Methodology and Analysis.”
We also made improvements to existing questions to make sure they’re up-to-date and relevant to the INBDE. We got rid of outdated questions and terminology, made questions briefer and easier to read, and updated pictures.
Since new developments and information are coming out constantly, our team continues to review and update questions and add more patient information boxes. Seriously, you can relax knowing Dental Decks is the most up-to-date and comprehensive dental board prep course!
Passing Your INBDE Just Got Easier…with Dental Decks!
Smart dental students trust Dental Decks for INBDE prep.
It’s literally the most comprehensive and most recommended INBDE study aid by students and professors. With Dental Decks on your side, you can take your boards with confidence.
Here’s everything you get with Dental Decks INDBE:
- Thousands of topical and case-based patient box questions organized into 16 different specialty areas.
- Case Study Booklet with 36 cases and 183 questions that include patient histories, photographs, and radiographs.
- Oral Pathology Booklet with 95 oral pathology photos and radiographs.
- Online Practice Tests. Three versions with 500 question each, designed to replicate the format and content of the INBDE questions.
Trust Dental Decks INDBE to help you crush your boards!