What Do You Have to Lose?
Posted by Laura Hill on Oct 4th 2022
- Money-back policy eliminates the risk of buying something that doesn’t meet your needs.
- Your INBDE study aid should be comprehensive, peer recommended, and risk free.
- Building a network takes an active effort on your part to seek out opportunities to develop relationships.
- Dental Decks will help you pass your INBDE on the first try…guaranteed.
Are you a risk taker?
Most people are comfortable taking risks when it comes to small things, like ordering a pair of shoes online. But when it comes to really important things, like choosing a place to live or accepting a job, a lot of us want a little more assurance of our decision.
That’s why so many companies offer the no risk proposition of a “money-back guarantee.”
Benefits of a Money-Back Guarantee
It’s probably stating the obvious to say we all like the idea of getting money back. But, what are the deeper emotional and psychological benefits of a money-back guarantee?
The promise of a money-back guarantee eliminates the risk associated with buying things we may not know inside and out. We feel more comfortable and confident buying something when we know we can get a refund if it doesn’t work. The ease of mind that come with that guarantee helps lower the stress associated with an important purchase.
At this point you’re probably wondering, what does this have to do with the INBDE?
The INBDE is one of those things you probably want to feel a little more certain about, right? It’s the final step to becoming a dentist. After you’ve worked so hard, do you want to leave your INBDE prep to chance? Absolutely not! Plus, it’s pretty expensive to take the exam, so you definitely don’t want to have to pay to retake it.
That’s why you should be really particular in your choice of an INBDE study aid.
Choosing an INBDE Study Aid
Choosing the right INBDE study aid is important to your success on the exam. There’s so much to study and learn, but having the right study tool can set you up for success.
Here are some things you should look for in a dental board study aid:
- Comprehensive: Your study aid should include everything that might be covered on the INBDE
- Recommended: Choosing a study aid that’s recommended by peers and educators alike helps you feel confident that it’s already worked for others.
- Risk-Free: You shouldn’t feel like you’re taking a risk spending money on an INDBE study aid. Instead, you should feel confident it will help you adequately prep for and pass the exam!
Lower Your Risk with Dental Decks
Dental Decks is the most comprehensive, most recommended INBDE study tool out there. But not only that, the Dental Decks team is so confident you’ll pass your exam on your first try, they offer a full money-back guarantee!
And that guarantee means you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain – from passing your INBDE to starting your dental career. Why not give Dental Decks a try and focus on what matters most…preparing for the INBDE.
With Dental Decks you get a truly comprehensive study aid, including:
- Thousands of topical and case-based patient box questions organized into 16 different specialty areas.
- Case Study Booklet with 36 cases and 183 questions that include patient histories, photographs, and radiographs.
- Oral Pathology Booklet with 95 oral pathology photos and radiographs.
- 45- and 60-Day Study Schedules. Our study schedules help you plan your INBDE prep day by day.
Trust Dental Decks to help you pass your INBDE on the first try. It’s literally risk free!